Discover your ally for quarterly briefings and improve performance.
Leanmote People Analytics is a powerful tool that can help businesses of all sizes transform their operations and improve performance.
How can people analytics drive value for every stakeholder, from CEOs and CFOs to leaders and employees? Keep reading.
If you leverage the power of this data, you can:
- Optimize HR practices and improve workforce management.
- Understand your employees better without overwhelming them.
- Gain insights in how to improve workforce performance.
- Align workforce and business goals.
- Drive better business outcomes.
This involves collecting and analyzing data on everything from employee performance and engagement to connectivity between teams.
“If the company is like a rocket ship, then we are like the engineers who detect which part of the propulsion system needs more support and determine why the rocket is unable to reach the direction it was intended to go“
Leanmote: collecting data whenever, wherever
Our platform collects actively and passively all the data you need- and already exists- to get your people’s analytics. By opening Leanmote’s dashboard you can access valuable data about your teams, without sending boring surveys.
Leanmote helps businesses collect, analyze, and act on workforce data.
With Leanmote, businesses can gain a comprehensive understanding of their workforce and make data-driven decisions to build their culture and improve overall business performance.
By using data, businesses can improve the employee experience inside the business, increase ROI, and improve operational efficiency. Also, attract and retain top talent, improve employee satisfaction and wellbeing, and ultimately create a strong company culture.
Swimming on a Data Lake
Leanmote creates a comprehensive data lake, chock-full of valuable insights that you can extract and use to inform your company’s key performance indicators whenever you want.
You can access all the information you need to make informed decisions and achieve tangible outcomes without having to worry about data silos.
Having a data lake dedicated to people analytics can offer the benefit of making your own queries, which allows for customized analysis and insights.
By using this data to create custom queries, HR teams can uncover patterns, trends, and insights that can help inform strategic decisions. This can lead to a better understanding of employee behavior and performance, as well as increased efficiency in HR processes.
“Optimize your business by enriching queries and integrating Leanmote directly into your operational KPIs “
The top: CEO, CFO, COO, CHRO
How Leanmote adds value to every stakeholder
As the top decision-makers in a company, the CEO, CFO, CHRO, and COO play a critical role in driving business performance.
By using people analytics, these stakeholders can make data-driven decisions by identifying trends and insights. With information, they can make strategic decisions to improve the bottom line and the overall company performance.
- CFOs can use people analytics to manage labour costs and optimize ROI.
- COOs can use it to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- CEOs can use people analytics to identify skill gaps and develop training programs that improve workforce readiness.
- CHROs can use it to enhance their KPIs by identifying opportunities and high performers.
Leanmote provides a one-pager report, that can be particularly useful for CHROs in their quarterly briefing meetings. It’s a quick and easy way to access essential workforce metrics, that helps them communicate the state of the workforce more effectively to other stakeholders in the organization while making more intelligent decisions.
HR adopting People Analytics to improve KPIs
People analytics can help CHROs improve a variety of key performance indicators (KPIs), including:
- Employee attrition: By analyzing employee data, CHROs can identify patterns and trends that may contribute to high turnover rates. This can help them develop targeted retention strategies and improve overall employee satisfaction.
- Speed productivity: People analytics can help CHROs identify bottlenecks in workflows and areas where productivity can be improved. By optimizing workflows, CHROs can help employees work more efficiently and effectively.
- Connectivity between the person and the manager: People analytics can help CHROs identify areas where communication between employees and managers may be lacking. By improving communication channels, CHROs can help employees feel more engaged and connected to the organization.
- Operations: High performers, manager training, and development: People analytics can help CHROs identify high-performing employees. Additionally, by analyzing managerial data, CHROs can identify areas where training and development may be needed to improve managerial performance.
The ones in the middle: Leaders
Leaders play a critical role in creating a strong company culture that attracts and retains top talent. With people analytics, leaders can better engage and retain employees by providing feedback and growth opportunities.
For example, leaders can use people analytics to identify high-performing employees and create personalized development plans that support their career growth.
Also, they can support and understand a distributed workforce that is remote, hybrid or in-person. This way, they have real-time visibility without the need of sending slow surveys.
With Leanmote, leaders can simplify the performance review process by automating it. Instead of having to search for relevant information on multiple siloed platforms such as Jira and Github, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive one-pager data sheet that includes all the necessary information. We’ll even track the progress for you, making it easier than ever to keep up with employee performance and drive meaningful results.
It’s difficult to show the results of changes in the workforce, so Leanmote is an ally to them by unveiling the numbers and data they need.
Employees and teams
Employee satisfaction and wellbeing are essential for creating a strong company culture and driving business performance.
People analytics can help employees feel valued and supported whereas building a self-coaching attitude by identifying their opportunities to improve.
Also, they own their data so they also can leverage the power of information to make important decisions about their everyday routine.
In today’s competitive and ever-changing business landscape, companies must be able to adapt quickly and make data-driven decisions that optimize their operations and improve performance.
People analytics is a powerful tool that can help businesses transform their practices and workforce management.