Gain understanding about productivity and workflows
Collecting information directly from Jira 🙌🏼
Leanmote plugin allows organizations to streamline pulse survey participation.
The only thing you have to do is create a survey ticket and assign it to responsible users, easy! Now you have more visibility in the process.
Remember 👉🏽 the more you connect Leanmote, the better information you are going to have.
How to start collecting information directly from Jira:
- The user rates each ticket that has been assigned to him/she/they by these factors:
- Collaboration among the team
- Energy to continue working
- Fulfilling or impactful
- If the user doesn’t rate the ticket, our Quokka Guy sends a message from Slack or Teams.
We send them only two factors to avoid being annoying 😉
We are constantly measuring data, regarding:
- Ticket movements through story points.
- The opening and closure of working sprints to evaluate workload and performance.
The plugin can be easily installed from Atlassian Marketplace following this link.
How it works
After the plugin is installed:
- Jira admin should enter Leanmote administrator credentials (this account should be created on Leanmote Platform).
- Along with credentials, Jira admin should select a project (by specifying project key), where survey tickets will be created.
We recommend creating a separate project for pulse survey tickets to avoid creating extra tickets in your current projects!
CHOOSING PARTICIPATING USERS
- Now it’s time for the Jira admin to decide! Which users should be receiving surveys via Jira tickets? (Leanmote sends a pulse survey every fortnight).
All Jira Users that are not synchronized with Leanmote are displayed in the Jira Users column. Once a user is moved to the right column (called Synchronize) an account gets created on the platform -if it wasn’t created before- for this user.
Now it will receive fortnightly surveys via Jira tickets😉
⚠️Attention! Leanmote platform uses email as user identification, hence users with hidden emails cannot be synchronized. But you can change this setting at Atlassian, customizing at Contact -> Email address.
- Once settings are done, participating users will be receiving Jira tickets with a link to a survey, like this:
Now, by clicking on the link, users will be redirected to the Leanmote platform and take the pulse survey. Great, isn’t it? 😄