Effortlessly integrate Leanmote with GitLab to gather essential repository data, enabling data-driven decisions for your team.
Through GitLab integration, you can initiate gathering performance data for push events, comments, issues, and merge requests.
How to start collecting data from your GitLab repositories
- Enter your repository and go to the repository Settings by clicking on the “Settings” tab at the bottom of the left section of your repository page.
- Scroll down to find the “Webhooks” section, and click on the “Add Webhook” button.
- In the “URL” field, enter the URL that can be found on Leanmote’s integrations tab, inside settings.
- In the “Trigger” section choose the following ones:
- Push events:
- All branches
- Issues events
- Merge request events
- Save your webhook and you are ready to go!
Now your Leanmote webhook is ready to start collecting data.
To match the collected data with the Leanmote users, each team member must go to their Leanmote settings, and click on the Integrations section, there they will see a Gitlab card where they should enter their Gitlab User Id, this information can be easily found on the users’ profile.